Workshop, Saturday, April 22
Community Christian Church, 1701 S College Ave, Tempe
9 am to 12 Noon
$15 suggested donation
Presenter Kenneth McIntosh is the author of Water from an Ancient Well: Celtic Spirituality for Modern Life, and Celtic Nature Prayers, and The Green Man: An Ancient Symbol for the Modern World. He’s also the General Editor for the Celtic Bible Commentary. He has presented retreats and seminars on Celtic Spirituality in the US and in the UK. He serves as a chaplain at NAU and pastor in Flagstaff, Arizona, and has been a vital part of the Forest Church movement.
“Kenneth McIntosh’s fine book allows us to rediscover the depth and wisdom of Celtic
Christianity. Read and…be refreshed.” Father Richard Rohr
- Why spirituality and sustainability are inseparable
- Reading “God’s First Book”—which is Nature
- Lessons from our furred and feathered friends
- The Green Man, an ancient symbol of our oneness with Nature
- Reading “God’s Second Book” (the Bible) in harmony with the natural world.